Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 14: 2 Things I Learned from Presentations

2 of my favorite ideas I saw were:

1. The I-Clicker project where students were assessed based on their i-clicker responses. I loved that this eliminated any embarrassment students might have felt, and you could see whether or not the students were ready for the test. It was a great, and exciting way for the students to review.

2. The second great idea I saw was where students performed a play and they were filmed. Then the film was burned to a cd and projected on an LCD screen where the students evaluated their own performance. This sounds like such a fun activity, and I'm sure the students loved it! It's so beneficial when students can see the work they created. Great use of technology in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment